Johnson - Deluxe Room
Deluxe Boutique Accommodation in Staffordshire
Rates above are per room per night (based on double occupancy) and include:
* Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 3 course dinner. View full details here
** Enjoy our Advance Purchase Rate when you book 90 days in advance. View full details here
In lilac and cream with accents of gold, this wonderfully whimsical room benefits from large windows with a south facing aspect. From the curious Chinese armoire to the classical drinks bureau, this room has a beautiful collection of furnishings. A sumptuous super king bed and freestanding roll top bath with built in aqua-vision television add a final touch of luxury to this intimate setting. The Johnson room also has a separate shower.
We have two delightful, individually styled deluxe rooms at Netherstowe House – the charming Captain’s room and the deliciously elegant Johnson room. Both offer a collection of distinguishing features – ornate fireplaces and luxuriously large bathrooms to name a few. However, each has it’s own personality!
Whichever deluxe room you choose to spoil yourself with, we’ll treat you to:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luxury en-suite with aqua-vision television, freestanding roll top bath and separate shower.
- Room size 38 m2 / 403 ft2
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview
- On site Parking
- Hospitality Tray with tea/coffee, home baked chocolate chip cookies, fresh milk and bottled water
- Selection of speciality loose leaf teas from around the world upon request
- Non-Smoking room
- Super King Bed
- Premium bedding, memory foam pillows, white fluffy towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Writing desk
- Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath & shower cream, hand & body lotion)
- Laundry and Pressing service
- Nightcap decanter with selection from comprehensive range of prestige spirits
- Room service
- Hot water bottle
- Mail service
- Luggage storage
- Central heating
The deluxe rooms at Netherstowe House are delightfully decadent spaces, perfectly suited if you have a taste for the finer things in life. We can make your stay extra special by arranging flowers, hand-made chocolates and champagne. We also have an impressive array of personalised services from chauffeured tours to in-room beauty and relaxation treatments.