Johnson - Deluxe Room
Deluxe Boutique Accommodation in Staffordshire
Rates above are per room per night (based on double occupancy) and include:
* We offer 5-star boutique B&B accommodation throughout the week, and Dinner Bed & Breakfast on Friday and Saturday evenings only. On Sunday to Thursday evenings we offer - and by prior arrangement only - a “Residents Plated Supper’’ chosen in advance from this casual dining menu. Our Duty Manager will be delighted to serve this meal to you, which can be delivered to your room, or you may choose to use our relaxing lounge to enjoy this meal. Our Bar will of course be open for drinks as usual. Guests are politely requested to pre-order those evening meals Sunday to Thursday inclusive, at the time of booking, so that we can prepare that meal in anticipation of your arrival.
** Friday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
*** Saturday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
Corporate / NEC Room Rates. Want to discuss business travel requirements? One of our friendly Hospitality Team will be delighted to assist you. Call 01543 254 270 or Request a call back
In lilac and cream with accents of gold, this wonderfully whimsical room benefits from large windows with a south facing aspect. From the curious Chinese armoire to the classical drinks bureau, this room has a beautiful collection of furnishings. A sumptuous super king bed and freestanding roll top bath with built in aqua-vision television add a final touch of luxury to this intimate setting. The Johnson room also has a separate shower.
We have two delightful, individually styled deluxe rooms at Netherstowe House – the charming Captain’s room and the deliciously elegant Johnson room. Both offer a collection of distinguishing features – ornate fireplaces and luxuriously large bathrooms to name a few. However, each has it’s own personality!
Whichever deluxe room you choose to spoil yourself with, we’ll treat you to:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luxury en-suite with aqua-vision television, freestanding roll top bath and separate shower.
- Room size 38 m2 / 403 ft2
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview
- On site Parking
- Hospitality Tray with tea/coffee, home baked chocolate chip cookies, fresh milk and bottled water
- Selection of speciality loose leaf teas from around the world upon request
- Non-Smoking room
- Super King Bed
- Premium bedding, memory foam pillows, white fluffy towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Writing desk
- Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath & shower cream, hand & body lotion)
- Laundry and Pressing service
- Room service
- Hot water bottle
- Mail service
- Luggage storage
- Central heating
The deluxe rooms at Netherstowe House are delightfully decadent spaces, perfectly suited if you have a taste for the finer things in life. We can make your stay extra special by arranging flowers, hand-made chocolates and champagne. We also have an impressive array of personalised services from chauffeured tours to in-room beauty and relaxation treatments.