Minster - Superior Room
Superior Accommodation in Staffordshire
Rates above are per room per night (based on double occupancy) and include:
* We offer 5-star boutique B&B accommodation throughout the week, and Dinner Bed & Breakfast on Friday and Saturday evenings only. On Sunday to Thursday evenings we offer - and by prior arrangement only - a “Residents Plated Supper’’ chosen in advance from this casual dining menu. Our Duty Manager will be delighted to serve this meal to you, which can be delivered to your room, or you may choose to use our relaxing lounge to enjoy this meal. Our Bar will of course be open for drinks as usual. Guests are politely requested to pre-order those evening meals Sunday to Thursday inclusive, at the time of booking, so that we can prepare that meal in anticipation of your arrival.
** Friday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
*** Saturday Dinner, Bed & Breakfast price is for two guests sharing and includes a 2 course dinner. View full details here
Corporate / NEC Room Rates. Want to discuss business travel requirements? One of our friendly Hospitality Team will be delighted to assist you. Call 01543 254 270 or Request a call back
This exceptional room is wonderfully warm and inviting with its cosy wood-panelled walls, plush mauve and cream décor, super-king bed and wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Rich and refined, the superior Minster room commands views over our pretty lawn and offers lounging and dining facilities – perfectly-suited to those occasions when you’re just too relaxed to venture downstairs! The neat and contemporary en-suite features a corner shower.
Having been lovingly restored with the elegance and style of a bygone era, our Boswell and Minster rooms are superior in every way. Both are lovely and spacious, offering pretty views and delicate furnishings.
Whichever superior room you choose to spoil yourself with, we’ll treat you to:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- En-suite with shower and Organic toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath & shower cream, hand & body lotion)
- Room size 38 m2 / 386 ft2
- Large wall-mounted flat screen TV with Freeview
- On site Parking
- Hospitality Tray with tea/coffee, home baked chocolate chip cookies, fresh milk and bottled water
- Selection of speciality loose leaf teas from around the world upon request
- Non-Smoking room
- Super King Bed
- Premium bedding, memory foam pillows, white fluffy towels
- Daily Housekeeping
- Writing desk
- Relaxation and Dining area
- Laundry and Pressing service
- Room service
- Hot water bottle
- Mail service
- Luggage storage
- Central heating
The superior rooms at Netherstowe House are a concentrated mix of warmth, indulgence and elegance. We can make your stay extra special by arranging flowers, hand-made chocolates and champagne. We also have an impressive array of personalised services from chauffeured tours to in-room beauty and relaxation treatments.